PBL in Australia

Welcome to my blog - this time I am in Newcastle, Australia! I am an invited researcher at the University of Newcastle and will be researching aspects of PBL. Read all about it here!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Armidale, NSW, Australia

I have arrived in Armidale.  Far, far away from the ocean filled with scary sharks!
It's beautiful here so far - very green, lots of pastures, sheep, old cathedrals and beautiful buildings.  It's nice to see a bit more of Australia.  Looking forward to visiting the University of New England tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Phew! Good thing there's no terrestrial wildlife in Australia that's dangerous. Like no venomous snakes or spiders or flightless birds with massive claws...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I know. I'm trying not to think about that too much...

    ReplyDelete