PBL in Australia

Welcome to my blog - this time I am in Newcastle, Australia! I am an invited researcher at the University of Newcastle and will be researching aspects of PBL. Read all about it here!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Packing again...

It's that time again.  I should be packing but I am procrastinating instead.  I am leaving in 4 days for Australia for 1 month.  I am a terrible packer.  I have left it all for the last minute.  Oh well.
I will be blogging about my adventures again and hopefully you'll follow me and find it interesting!

My schedule is filling up already and there are lots of great work and fun things for me to do.  I will see some old friends, some Nepali colleagues and meet some new friends while I am in Newcastle.  I also plan to do some surfing, some wine-drinking, some snorkelling and lots of exploring!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you are packing and blogging again! I look forward to following your adventures! - Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete