PBL in Australia

Welcome to my blog - this time I am in Newcastle, Australia! I am an invited researcher at the University of Newcastle and will be researching aspects of PBL. Read all about it here!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Black Butt Animal Reserve

I just had to post a few quick photos of the koala that I was able to pet yesterday at Black Butt animal reserve here in Newcastle!  They feel just like little teddy bears!  :)  And Black Butt is a type of tree...in case you were wondering...


Me petting Bella!  A 6 year old female koala!


Bella eating gum leaves.


The Dunkleys, me and Bella.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy...I can picture your face when you first saw the koala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky! What a dream!
    (Sonja & Karen)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwesome! you look so happy and cute!

    ReplyDelete