PBL in Australia

Welcome to my blog - this time I am in Newcastle, Australia! I am an invited researcher at the University of Newcastle and will be researching aspects of PBL. Read all about it here!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sydney

I stayed my first night in Australia in Sydney with my friend Erin and her partner Dean.  We had such a great night - dinner at Wolfie's in the Rocks area and drinks later at a club that I have no idea what the name of it was.  All I do know was that it was such a fun night!  The people-watching was exceptional and I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time!  After a night of a few of the largest glasses of red wine I have ever seen, we got up in the morning and went out for a wonderful breakfast!  Just what we needed.  I made the train (with literally seconds to spare) and headed up to Newcastle.  Thanks for such a great visit!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. 'Seconds to spare'?! So unlike you! You must have been stressing! (Sonja)

    ReplyDelete